To be the leading organization of consultancy services related to rural development in Latvia.
Our mission is to provide advice and services related to industry’s production processes, accounting, and business planning to rural entrepreneurs, organizations, and population, as well as to undertake studies, educate, and inform.
Our customers are engaged in the field of agriculture, forestry, fisheries, and in other fields of rural businesses. They are also representatives of different social groups of rural population.
Customers trust us, because we have a complex and individual approach, an independent vision, a long-term domestic and international experience.
We want to be known as a solid partner with a loyal, result-oriented, professional, educated, positively-minded, and motivated team of specialists.
We strive for an effective operation of the organization, as well as provide our employees with professional growth opportunities, an adequate remuneration, a good working environment and microclimate.
We feel responsibility towards the rural environment, and we want the public to be informed about the rural development issues.
- The 200 emerging enterprises taken over by young entrepreneurs in rural areas have been established with the LRATC support within 3 years.
- To be a bridge of cooperation between entrepreneurs, organizations, administration, educational and research institutions, and population representing different rural sectors.
- Capacity-building of rural population, entrepreneurs, and organizations involving 20,000 people in informative and educational activities a year.
- Provision of expertise and research for customers of public and private sector in the sectors of agriculture, forestry, fisheries, and rural development.
- An effective consultation which promotes the competitiveness and income increase of our customers - micro- and small-scale rural entrepreneurs - also through diversification of the rural economy.
- Transfer activities of innovative agricultural, forestry, and fisheries technologies and provision of best practices in order to promote efficiency of processes, productivity and product quality increase, and careful management of natural resources.
- Qualified knowledge of processes throughout the agricultural, forestry, and fishery product value-creation chain - from production of raw materials to the final consumer, including aid for short food chains.
- High quality of works carried out by increasing the customer satisfaction level.
- Turnover growth from business services for business customers.